great great

I loved this. I freestyled to it. I hope you don't mind.

Ten Feet Ten Feet

So you finally done bein a lil bitsh and going back to HDC? I always liked your flow. You gotta keep posting bruh.

HDC: Kwing v Phr0zen HDC: Kwing v Phr0zen

Kwing got first round, Phr0zen got second. Kwing needs a better mic, but he's got flow, but in the last verse it didn't come out as good. Phr0zen was aight, some nice bars in there, too. I'd say tie but I'm leaning towards Kwing.

Heaping Piles Of Decrepit Cow Heaping Piles Of Decrepit Cow

I'M SORRY AFRICA!
Very well done! Rock on for Africa!

Butsaay responds:

RIP Octopus

This guy right here! This guy right here!

Nice loop! Very smooth transition. I hope you're still around :<

Best Beat Ever Made. Best Beat Ever Made.

Diggin' it, yo. I don't know what else you're gonna add to it, but I'm eager to find out. I like how it loops perfectly already.

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks man, mostly mixing better and making it longer and adding lyrics.

Super Fresh - Rocketshipz Super Fresh - Rocketshipz

Yo, you got nice flow and consistent rhymes. PLUS you produced a beast beat. Keep contributing to Newgrounds, bro. I wanna see more from you here. Keep at it, nigs!

JP-SuperFresh responds:

THanks for the feedback and motivating words!

Cut-up - Wordplay Gang Cut-up - Wordplay Gang

Dope. Real dope.

Sunraw responds:

Thanks homie. Thanks for dropping by.

TekkneeqalMastery/ ThrownAway TekkneeqalMastery/ ThrownAway

You guys. So sick. So sick. In the butt boo, cause I love you.

You really killed it with this one. Still can't beat the 7 Berettas, doe. Dahraitder's murder. This was more serial killer.

Big Stoner Big Stoner

Hahaha I love your flow, man. The beat was nice, you make it yourself? Quite honestly I like the way you rap, you got a nice confident flow. Me, personally, I thought the lyrics were kinda gay cause well I don't like writing about feeling fuzzy, but that's what I mean about confidence, you can't give a shit bout shit like that if you're like McDonald's and you're loving it. Anyway good job, man. Got yourself a subscriber here.