donuts plus donuts plus

ALAN!!! You're back!!! Are you back for sure tho?

AlantheBOX responds:

probably not!

These Turtle Boys These Turtle Boys

Two of my favorite fucking artists doing yoga. It's like, whatever, let's go.

Dragon Ball Multiverse 2 Dragon Ball Multiverse 2

These are really good, man! It's very well written, the characters match their personalities and everything just overall fits so well. The animation is a bit choppy, but it's a lot of work anyway, and it's very well done for it being done in Flash. Kudos to you on this series! Keep it coming!

Nether Runner Nether Runner

Very entertaining and addictive, but I HAVE to mention some things.
The art is very neat and all, everything looks really nice, but you gotta put a bit more contrast between the objects. Through all the shitstorm happening killing all those monsters, you can't tell what's an enemy projectile, money or mana, or just an enemy. It's just something I felt was really holding the experience back for me. But otherwise I love it. These upgrading games hook me so quick.

Morbidware responds:

Hi, thank you for your feedback! We are working on v1.2 to fix all the visual madness distracting players from bullets and stuff. Thanks once again for sharing your thoughts!

Booger Rush 2 Booger Rush 2

So a lot of these comments... The users aren't even real. Kind of sad. Also, you can drag the goal guy and just shoot boogers on him. Really doesn't bring much to the table.

Epic Boss Fighter Epic Boss Fighter

19th run. Dat final boss, doe. Really nice game overall man!

great great

I loved this. I freestyled to it. I hope you don't mind.

Ten Feet Ten Feet

So you finally done bein a lil bitsh and going back to HDC? I always liked your flow. You gotta keep posting bruh.

HDC: Kwing v Phr0zen HDC: Kwing v Phr0zen

Kwing got first round, Phr0zen got second. Kwing needs a better mic, but he's got flow, but in the last verse it didn't come out as good. Phr0zen was aight, some nice bars in there, too. I'd say tie but I'm leaning towards Kwing.

King Ramses King Ramses

The man in gause! The man in gause!

Adventure Time Shirts! Adventure Time Shirts!

They look amazing! My question is, can you do that? I'm very confused about copyright and all that stuff. Like, if you make your own art about a show and put it on shirts, pins, posters, and they start selling well, like I'm talking about more and better than the original artwork, can you get sued? That shit always confused me. Could you explain it to me very briefly?

Otherwise this looks incredible, man! There are some characters I'd rather see than others in there, but that's me getting picky. Very amazing job!!!

jouste responds:

thanks for dropping by willanatior!

so basically what I've gathered from my couple friends in the t-shirt business is that you are basically fine if the image is your own and a straight up homage. I asked the same questions when i was asked to create these designs. hope that helps and i've been asked this question quite a bit so I think i'll do a journal entry or something about it for clarification.

*highfives*

WTD #51 Saliva Door Dolly WTD #51 Saliva Door Dolly

Saliva
Door
Dolly...
BPremo, you're the bandaid that covers my Eegra.